The Marietta Museum of Art & Whimsy is pleased to welcome self
guided groups to tour the Museum on your own during
our regular open hours
November 24 2017 to May 26, 2018, Thurs., Fri., and Sat. 1-4pm
Our trained volunteer docents will be happy to provide you with more information about
our artwork, Founder and Museum! We look forward to seeing you!
Guided Tour Policies for Your Pre-arranged Group:
- Docent/Founder Guided Tours are
available Thursdays and Fridays only
$5.00 per person for all Guided
(to be paid by check or
cash (pre-collected) prior to guided tour)
At our discretion, we may combine smaller tours to reach our 25 person Tour limit per day to control
- Please call the museum 941-364-3366 to pre-arrange a time for Your Guided Tour.
- We are fully wheelchair accessible.
- No Docent or Founder Guided Tours without prior confirmed reservations.
- We will call a week in advance to confirm Your Guided Tour and verify the number
of guests in your tour group.
- If you do not hear from
us, Please call us at 941-364-3399 to verbally confirm your Tour is on our schedule.
In order to ensure a pleasant visit, we ask that you provide enough attendants and wheelchairs to accomodate all of your Tours's
We look forward to seeing you!